Besan Chilla Recipe: Today here I’m going to tell you an easy healthy and tasty recipe for your snack time and you can make this “Besan Chilla Recipe” in breakfast as well.
Besan chilla recipe also comes under healthy recipe as it is made from Besan (gram flour). Besan is prepared purely from chana dal which is a good source of calcium and energy. So Besan Chilla Recipe is a healthy snack to eat, which can be eaten by everyone without any hassle.
Note: Please use healthy oil while making besan cheela at home.
|Calories in Besan Chilla Recipe||236 calories|
Ingredients for Besan Chilla Recipe
- Besan (Gram flour) -1. ½ cup.
- Beans, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Onion, Green chilly, 3- Coriander leaves, Oil / Ghee to fry.
- Spices – Haldi, salt, Black pepper, a pinch of garam masala(as per your taste buds)
Method to Make Besan Chilla At Home Easily
- Take a bowl to add besan (gram flour) pour little water and make a thick batter.
- Add all finely chopped vegetables and spices.
- Mix all ingredients and make flowing consistency of the batter and if required add some more water and then keep aside for 10 min for better consistency of besan batter.
- Now heat a Pan or Tawa- grease with the oil/ghee.
- Pour chilla batter on to the hot pan and spread over the pan with help of a ladle, Cook it for 3-4 min then flip the chilla and then cook it for another 2-3 min.
- Now your hot and tasty chilla recipe is ready to serve & eat.
- Serve with Green chutney or catch up.
- Take a bowl for adding gram flour, add some water to it and prepare a thick batter.
- Add all the finely chopped vegetables and spices.
- Make the thick batter by mixing all the ingredients and water and keep it aside for 10 minutes so that the gram flour mixture becomes thick.
- Now heat a pan or tawa – grease it with oil/ghee.
- Pour the batter of cheela on the hot pan and spread it on the pan with the help of a ladle, cook for 3-4 minutes, turn the cheela over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now your hot cheela recipe is ready to serve and eat.
- Serve with green chutney or make ketchup.
Besan Chilla Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily