Dal Paratha Recipe: In every-day life, we all missed essential proteins that are required for a healthy lifestyle. There is a simple recipe that can be cook at home easily which is “dal paratha recipe with leftover dal”. Yes, “Dal Paratha Recipe” which can be cook with leftover dal from the night dinner.
As there is no specified leftover dal through which dal paratha can be made only. You can use all kinds of dal, it can be a moong dal paratha, chana dal paratha, masoor dal paratha, or it can be also mix dal paratha. Usually, we all have varieties of dal in the menu or in Our kitchen so it can be any dal paratha.
Calories in chana dal paratha: 107 Calories Calories in moong dal paratha: 113 Calories Calories in masoor dal paratha: 122 calories Calories in mix dal paratha: 141 Calories
Ingredients For Dal Paratha Recipe
- Any dal you got in your fridge
- Atta Flour – 2 cup
- Zeera- ¼ Tablespoon
- Sauf – ¼ tablespoon
- Kastoori Methi- ½ Tablespoon
How To Make Dal Paratha
- To make dough for dal paratha, Use wheat flour – add salt, ajwain, sauf, kastoori methi, 2 Tablespoon of ghee.
- Mix all mixture then add dal into the mixture and kneed well to make a soft dough and non-sticky dough.
- Now cover the dough with a clean cotton cloth and keep aside for 15-20 min
- Heat a Tawa/pan, keep sim flame
- By taking the amount of dough and roll as per your choice (Round/Triangle).
- Turn your round or triangle paratha to the pan.
- Drizzle or apply ghee with the help of spatula on both sides of paratha and fry well as a normal paratha.
- Now your dal paratha is ready to serve with curd or pickle.
Dal Paratha Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily