Dal Paratha Recipe: In everyday life, we miss out on all the essential proteins that are required for a healthy lifestyle. There is a simple recipe that can be easily made at home which is “Dal Paratha Recipe with Leftover Dal”.
Yes, Dal Paratha Recipe can be made with leftover dal for Dinner or as a healthy Breakfast to serve with curd. As there is no specified dal through which only dal paratha can be made. You can use all types of dal, be it moong dal paratha, chana dal paratha, masoor dal paratha, or mixed dal paratha.
|Calories in dal paratha||141 calories|
Ingredients For Dal Paratha Recipe
- Any dal you got in your fridge
- Atta Flour – 2 cup
- Zeera- ¼ Tablespoon
- Sauf – ¼ tablespoon
- Kastoori Methi- ½ Tablespoon
Dal Paratha Recipe
- For kneading the dough for dal paratha, use wheat flour – add salt, carom seeds, fennel, Kasturi methi, 2 tbsp ghee.
- Mix all the mixture, then add lentils to the mixture and knead it well to make a soft dough, not sticky.
- Now cover the dough with a clean cotton cloth and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the Tawa, put it on the sim gas
- Take the amount of dough and roll it as per your choice (round/triangle).
- Invert your round or triangle paratha in the pan.
- Apply ghee on both sides of the paratha with the help of a spoon and bake it like a normal paratha.
- Now your dal paratha is ready to be served with curd or pickle.
Dal Paratha Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily