How To Make Mask At Home Easily: Currently, we all are suffering from world disaster disease and we really need to manage ourselves in this difficult quarantine time and that makes really sense. Due to “Coronavirus Disease”, people are suffering from a shortage of needed things such as Face Mask, Hand Sanitiser, Paper Tissue and etc,.
So, today we are going to learn “How To Make Mask At Home Easily“. Yes, in this article you can find below 2 easy methods to make a mask at home step by step. Let’s get to know how to make mask at home step by step.
Note: Must read steps for 2nd type of homemade face mask that we have mentioned and shown in the last.
How To Make Mask At Home Step By Step
Here you can find below some easy steps for “how to make mask at home step by step”, you can easily follow the step that we are going to tell you, even you can follow steps as shown in the below figure. But, I would recommend you read more easier way for how to make mask at home without sewing machine, the steps are mention in the below article.
- Take a clean and soft fabric and cut out the piece of size 10/6 inches.
- And fold the little upper and bottom side and sew it with the soft thread.
- Now, fold both the left and right side of the mask and sew it by making pipes at both sides.
- After then, what we need to do just take a rubber band or clean shoelaces or something else to make a string.
- Now, as you can see in the upper image just tie your string with the face mask.
- Your homemade face mask is ready to wear.
How To Make Mask At Home Without Sewing Machine
In the below picture, you can easily find the easy steps through which you can make mask at home without sewing machine within 5 minutes by using your old T-shirt. Exactly you read it right “how to make mask at home without sewing machine”, we can use any old fabric t-shirt to make a face mask at home easily.
Please read out below easy steps to make a face mask without sewing machine:
- In the first step, you need to cut out the strip of 7-8 inches from the old fabric T-shirt, as shown in the above figure.
- Cut out the middle piece of the strip to give the shape oh a face mask so that it can cover your Mouth & Nose.
And then cut the attached strings.
- Now, your homemade face mask is ready to use, wear the mask and tie the strings over your head and another string around the neck.
How To Make Mask At Home Easily | COVID-19