Hello friends, here we come again with a piece of new helpful information for people who really want to know “How To Use Fenugreek Seeds For Hair Growth”. As we already know that continuous use of fenugreek seeds in your daily life can be so helpful for hair growth and in many other ways.
Especially for hair growth, using fenugreek seeds for your hair growth in the best way can surprise you with good results.
Fenugreek For Hair Growth
Let us know the 2 best ways to use fenugreek for hair growth. Keep in mind that you have to repeat this method once a week.
This how to use fenugreek seeds for hair growth blog can be very helpful for those who have already read our informative topic How To Grow Hair Faster in which we have provided some of the best ways to boost hair growth.
1st Method How To Use Fenugreek Seeds For Hair Growth
To get the best result from this method kindly do not skip any steps which we have provided below for how to use fenugreek seeds for hair growth.
- First of all, you have to take 4 spoons of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for 3-4 hours in a bowl.
- Now wash off the water from the bowl and make a smooth paste with the help of a grinder and add a spoonful of hair oil which you are already using in your daily life, or you can use coconut oil or almond oil.
- Now apply this fenugreek seed + oil paste on your hair with the help of your fingers so that this paste and oil can reach the hair roots.
2nd Method How To Use Fenugreek Seeds For Hair Growth
The 2nd method is almost similar to the 1st method, only we have to replace oil with Aloe Vera while preparing the paste of fenugreek for hair growth.
- Peel off the aloe vera and grind with fenugreek seeds to make a smooth paste,
how to use fenugreek seeds for hair growth.
- Now apply prepared this paste to your hair & scalp for hair growth.
Fenugreek For Hair Straightening
Yes, this is true using fenugreek for hair can make your hair silky and shiny. People also search online for how to use fenugreek for hair straightening, but to be honest, there is no particular way to use fenugreek seeds for hair straightening.
However, applying fenugreek seeds to your hair in the same way as discussed above in this article can help your hair in many other ways such as:
- Control and help in fizzy hairs.
- Helps hair growth.
- Makes your hair silky and shiny.
- Control hair dandruff.
Conclusion: Fenugreek seeds contain Vitamin A, K, C, and folic acid which helps with all kinds of hair problems.
How To Use Fenugreek Seeds For Hair Growth