Besan Ka Chilla Recipe: In everyday life, we are so busy we could not take care of ourselves. So today here I’m going to tell you an easy healthy and tasty recipe for your snack time and you can make this “Besan Chilla Recipe” in breakfast as well.
Besan chilla recipe also comes under the healthy recipe as it besan is made of Chana Dal which is healthy for the body so that everyone can eat it without any problem, but you while cooking this “besan chilla” you must care for the oil you are using, used oil as per profaneness.
Besan Chilla Calories: "Calories in Besan Ka Chilla Recipe is 236"
Ingredients for Besan Ka Chilla Recipe
- Besan (Gram flour) -1. ½ cup.
- Beans, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Onion, Green chilly, 3- Coriander leaves, Oil / Ghee to fry.
- Spices – Haldi, salt, Black pepper, a pinch of garam masala(as per your taste buds)
Method to Make Besan Ka Chilla At Home Easily
- Take a bowl to add besan (gram flour) pour little water and make a thick batter.
- Add all finely chopped vegetables and spices.
- Mix all ingredients and make flowing consistency of the batter and if required add some more water and then keep aside for 10 min for better consistency of besan batter.
- Now heat a Pan or Tawa- grease with the oil/ghee.
- Pour chilla batter on to the hot pan and spread over the pan with help of a ladle, Cook it for 3-4 min then flip the chilla and then cook it for another 2-3 min.
- Now your hot and tasty chilla recipe is ready to serve & eat.
- Serve with Green chutney or catch up.
Besan Ka Chilla Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily