Poha Recipe: Easy and less time-consuming poha recipe (chivda recipe) for day to day life for breakfast and snack time. Today here I’m bringing one more recipe poha chivda recipe to make at home easily.
(Flattened Rice Recipe) Poha is basically a traditional breakfast used to make in Maharashtra which also famous with the name of poha chivda. By the time, it gets popular all over states because of its taste and easily cooks with fewer efforts and time.
Calories in chivda: Calories in poha with peanuts is approx 210.2
Ingredients For Poha Chivda Recipe
- “Poha” – 2 Cup
- Vegetable – Onion, Green Chilly, Tomato, Coriander leaves.
- Mustard seeds – ½ tablespoon.
- Oil – 3 tablespoons.
- Spices- Haldi, Salt.
- Curry Leaves – 8-10.
- Raw Peanut – ½ Cup.
- Lemon Juice- 1 Tablespoon
How To Make Poha Recipe At Home Easily
- Take poha into a bowl, wash properly 2-3 times then soak it for 2 min. After drain out, all water keep it aside poha chivda in a strainer.
- Heat a Kadai/Pan, Pour oil, once oil gets heated sim the flame.
- Fry Raw peanut on sim flame, keep aside to cool to garnish “poha recipe”.
- Keep the flame sim, add Mustard seeds then following with Onion, green chilly and Curry Leaves.
- Fry till onion gets golden brown color, then add chopped tomato and add spices (Haldi, Salt) & mix well.
- Cover the kadhai with a lid and let it cook for 2-3 min.
- Add Poha and mix well, and then add lemon juice.
- Cook for another 5 min.
- Your Poha is ready to eat.
- Garnish your poha recipe with Peanut and coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot poha chivda recipe.
Poha Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily