Namkeen Daliya Recipe: In the life of a busy schedule, people get so busy in their work and do not take proper food or protein in their diet. So today we are going to learn how to make a Namkeen Daliya Recipe, which is a healthy recipe and easy to make at home.
Namkeen Dalia (porridge) is a healthy ingredient high in fiber and vegetables provide protein, which will allow you to consume enough energy to be healthy and energetic in this busy life.
|Calories in Namkeen Daliya Recipe||325.6 calories|
Ingredients For Namkeen Daliya Recipe
- Daliya – 1 bowl
- Olive oil / Ghee etc,
- Jeera – ¼ teaspoon
- Onion – 1
- Green Chilli – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Green Peas 1/4 bowl
- Curry Leaves (Kadi Patta) – 8 to 10
- Spices- Salt, Haldi, Garam masala.
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
Method To Make Namkeen Daliya Recipe At Home Easily
- Preheat the pan or pressure cooker, then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil or ghee, etc.
- Do not overheat the olive oil, first add cumin, then chopped onion, chopped green chili. Fry the onion till golden.
- Then add curry leaves and chopped tomatoes to it.
- Mix all the ingredients well, add a little seasoning of turmeric, salt, a pinch of garam masala (optional), or more spices as per your taste.
- Now add half a cup of water and mix all the ingredients well and add porridge and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- After the porridge is roasted, add 2 cups of water and then cover it with lead and let it cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Now your Namkeen Daliya recipe is ready to eat.
- Now garnish your recipe with lemon and coriander leaves and serve with Curd or any Juice.
- Serve hot with s or juice.
Namkeen Daliya Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily