Namkeen Daliya Recipe: In the life of a busy schedule, people are so stuck in their work and do take proper meals or proteins in their diet. So, today’s Namkeen Daliya Recipe is a simple and easiest recipe to eat which is very healthy. Let’s read out the easy step to make namkeen dalia in pressure cooker at home.
Namkeen Dalia (Porridge) is so tasty and along with it, it is so healthy and contains high fiber & vegetables give proteins, which will let you intake enough energy to work in this busy life. You can serve this “Namkeen Daliya Recipe” at any time in a day.
Namkeen Daliya Calories: "Calories in Namkeen Daliya Recipe is 325.6"
Ingredients For Namkeen Daliya Recipe
- Daliya – 1 bowl
- Olive oil / Ghee etc,
- Jeera – ¼ teaspoon
- Onion – 1
- Green Chilli – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Curry Leaves (kadi patta) – 8 to 10
- Spices- Salt, Haldi, Garam masala.
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
Method To Make Namkeen Daliya Recipe At Home Easily
- Pre heat Kadai or a pressure cooker then add 2 tablespoons of olive oil or ghee etc,.
- Don’t overheat olive oil, firstly add jeera, followed by Chopped onion, chopped green chilly. Stir till the golden color of onion.
- Then add Curry Leaves (kadi patta) and chopped tomato.
- Mix well all the ingredients, add little spices – Haldi, Salt, a pinch of garam masala (optional) or as per your taste you can add more spices.
- Now add a half cup of water mix well all the ingredients and the add daliya (Porridge) Roast for 5-7 min.
- After roasting Dalia, add 2 cups of water then cover it with lead and let it cook for more 10- 15 min.
- Now your namkeen dalia recipe is ready to eat by adding lime or lemon juice (Optional) on over it.
- Serve hot with either with curd or juice.
Namkeen Daliya Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily