Paneer Bhurji Recipe At Home: Paneer bhurji is a very easy, delicious, and healthy recipe made with crumbled paneer. Quick to make and you can serve it with bread, roti, or any paratha.
Ingredients for Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- Paneer (Cottage cheese)- 250/300 gm
- Onion – 2/3
- Tomato – 2
- Green chilly – 3-4
- Cumin (Jeera) – 1 tsp
- Spices – Turmeric- 1/2 tbsp, Salt – 1/2 tbsp, Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp, Red chilly – 1/2 tsp, Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
- Oil/ Ghee for cooking
- Coriander leaves for garnish.
Method To Make Paneer Bhurji Recipe At Home Easily
- Gently Crumble paneer with your fingers and keep aside
- Take a pan or kadhai add oil or ghee as per your choice on heat.
- Add cumin seeds (jeera) after few seconds then add finely chopped onion and green chilly.
- Saute the onions till turn translucent or golden color.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and all spices together to give it a good mix.
- let the tomatoes cook till soften and once oil releases the mixture.
- Add crumbled paneer and mix thoroughly.
- Cook the paneer for 3-4 minutes and Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your paneer bhurji is ready to eat.
- Serve it with your choice of bread, roti, or paratha.
Paneer Bhurji Recipe At Home