Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe At Home: Paneer Tikka is one of the most favorite and delicious snack liked by everyone in India, anyone can prepare this delicious snack at home with simple home ingredients.
Read it in Hindi: Tawa Paneer Tikka Recipe In Hindi
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka Recipe:
- Paneer – 250/350 gm
- Curd – 200 gm
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp
- Mustard Oil – 2 tbsp
- Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Besan- 1.1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Vegetable – Capsicum ,Tomato, Onion – 1, 1, 1
- Butter/ Oil – for shallow frying
Method To for Paneer Tikka At Home Easily
- Take a large bowl, add Curd (Dahi) whisk it with the help of a spoon or hand blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ginger/garlic paste.
- Add spices – Salt, Turmeric, Red chilly powder.
- Add carom seeds and Kasturi methi.
- Add roasted besan and mustard oil.
- Add water to make a smooth paste for the marinade.
- Now marinade mixture is ready to use, check the taste and add spices if required as per your taste.
- Add the onions, tomato, and paneer to the marinade paste.
- Mix gently using a fork or fingers.
- Take skewer clean properly before use, now add veggies and paneer.
- Take a pan brush it with some oil or butter and place your tikkas overheated pan.
- Rotate skewers and brush with butter for some extra flavor.
- Paneer tikka is ready to eat.
- Serve Paneer tikka with choice green chili chutney.
Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe At Home