Poha Recipe: Easy and less time-consuming poha recipe for breakfast and snack time. Today here I am bringing another easy recipe to make at home, Poha Chivda Recipe.
(Flattened Rice Recipe) Poha is a traditional breakfast originally made in Maharashtra which is also famous as Poha Chivda. Over time, it becomes popular in the other states of India because of its taste and ease of cooking with less effort and time.
|Calories in Poha Chivda||210.2 calories|
Ingredients For Poha Chivda Recipe
- “Poha” – 2 Cup
- Vegetable – Onion, Green Chilly, Tomato, Coriander leaves.
- Mustard seeds – ½ tablespoon.
- Oil – 3 tablespoons.
- Spices- Haldi, Salt.
- Curry Leaves – 8-10.
- Raw Peanut – ½ Cup.
- Lemon Juice- 1 Tablespoon
Poha Chivda Recipe
- Take out the poha in a bowl, wash it 2-3 times and soak it for 2 minutes. After draining the water, take out the poha chivda in a sieve and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add oil, reduce the heat when the oil is hot.
- Roast the raw peanuts on a sim flame, keep it aside to cool to decorate the “Poha Recipe”. Increase the flame, add mustard seeds, onion, green chillies and, curry leaves.
- Fry the onions till golden brown, then add chopped tomatoes and spices (turmeric, salt) and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add poha and mix well, and then add lemon juice.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Your poha is ready to eat.
- Garnish your poha recipe with peanuts and coriander leaves. Serve hot Poha Chivda Recipe.
Poha Chivda Recipe | Recipes To Make At Home Easily